Helping young people with different abilities to get a job…they like!
Career Launchpad provides one-on-one, specialised career coaching and vocational support for talented young people with different abilities in their transition from school and into the world of work.
What we do
12 months of servicing will be offered to identified young people who are transitioning out of either Year 11 or Year 12 mainstream schooling in the Darwin region and who are referred by the NT Government’s Transition from School Team (TFS).
We offer a safe, supportive environment for these young people to engage in a well-established, specialised youth career service along with their ‘mainstream’ peers.
What you can expect
- a 12-month period of access to vocational guidance, skills and capabilities building and real-world opportunities;
- the development of a dynamic, well designed career plan.
- supported work placement in an open employment setting
- on-the-job vocational training; and
- training and support for the host organisation.