Plans & Policies
YouthWorX NT has evolved significantly since its' inception. Our metamorphosis is a reflection of our constant efforts to learn and grow as an organisation.
We thrive to find newer, smarter and better ways to achieve outcomes for young people that see them become confident individuals able to contribute positively towards their communities.
Our policies, plans and procedures are symbolic of this growth and are a reflection of the values we adopt in everything we do.
AT A GLANCE
Plans & Strategies
Child & Young People Safety Statement
NTITB is committed to being a child and young person safe organisation and has zero tolerance for abuse, especially towards children and young people.
All Staff have a collective responsibility to act in the best interests of any child or young person they are in contact with to make sure they are kept safe from harm - physically, emotionally, and culturally.
We subscribe to the National Principles for Child Safe Organisations. YouthWorX NT:
- Creates an environment where children’s safety and wellbeing is the centre of thought, values and actions.
- Places emphasis on genuine engagement with and valuing of children.
- Creates conditions that reduce the likelihood of harm to children and young people.
- Creates conditions that increase the likelihood of identifying any harm.
- Responds to any concerns, disclosures, allegations or suspicions of harm.
For more information on our Child and Young People Safety Policy, please contact our office.